Did you mean: 

S3750 not turning off

4 REPLIES 4
CliveG
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

S3750 not turning off

I recently purchased a S3750. After following the instructions to turn the fitness band off, it immediately turns itself back on again. Apart from running the battery down, it is very annoying to have the green flashing LEDs go off every few minutes. Is it faulty, or am I doing something wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @CliveG ,

sry for the late reply but pls let us know, if you´re still expieriencing this kind of problems?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
CliveG
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

YES!

After a number of days, it has stopped flashing the green LEDs every few seconds only because the battery is now completely discharged. But I have not charged it again because I know that every time I switch it off it will switch itself back on again immediately. When it is sitting on my desk the flashing is VERY annoying, so unless I can turn the thing off when it is not being worn it is useless to me.

WoodbridgePete
Newcomer
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

any update on why the fitness tracker won't turn off ?

CliveG
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

After getting no help from Medion at all, I have stumbled on the answer by accident. When the manual says touch and hold the button until it switches off, what it really means is touch and hold the button until it starts the 3..2..1 countdown, and let go as soon as it starts counting down. Initially I was keeping my finger on the button until it shut down, at which point it wakes up again. By removing my finger at 3, it does indeed shut down.

4 REPLIES 4