annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

How do I set up a Wi-Fi connection for my robot vacuum cleaner?

Question

How do I set up a Wi-Fi connection for my robot vacuum cleaner?

Answer

Please note that the robot hoovers can only be connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. Then carry out the following steps:

1. Install the Life+ app on your smartphone / tablet. You can also use the QR code in your operating instructions. Check whether your smartphone / tablet is connected to your router's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. You can find more information about your router in the manufacturer's operating instructions or from your internet provider.
  2. Activate the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and location functions on your smartphone / tablet.
  3. Start the Life+ app and create an user account. If you already have an user account, log in with your access data.
  4. In the next step, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network. If the desired Wi-Fi network is not preselected, enter the network name manually. Make sure you use upper and lower case letters.
  5. Tap on the ADD DEVICE button and select the LASER ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER device category
  6. Select your device using the device designation (S20, X10, X40 etc.).
  7. Your robot hoover must now be set to pairing mode. To do this, follow the instructions in the Life+ app. Ensure that the robot hoover is standing on the docking station connected to the power supply and has been switched on using the power button on the device.
  8. The voice feedback of the device indicates when the robot has been successfully set to pairing mode.
  9. You can now connect your smartphone/tablet to the device hotspot. The hotspot is displayed as SL-Medion-XXX or SmartLife-XXXX.
  10. Select your device hotspot and confirm with Connect now. On Android, you will be automatically redirected to the Wi-Fi settings. On iOS, you may have to navigate to the Wi-Fi menu manually. After successfully connecting to the device hotspot (SL-MEDION-XXX network), return to the app.
  11. The connection setup in the app is started automatically. After a successful connection, a corresponding confirmation is displayed, that the device has been successfully added.

Version historique
Last Mise à Jour:
‎12.12.2023 06:20
Mis à jour Par
Étiquettes (2)
contributeurs