abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

FAQs about the MEDION DJ Controller LIFE X67000 MD 45000

FAQs about the MEDION DJ Controller LIFE X67000 MD 45000

MSN 50069418

• How do I scratch?

• To scratch, a song must be loaded on the deck and the WHEEL button must be activated (button is lit). Turn the JOGWHEEL back and forth to scratch.
  • How is the DJ Controller powered?

• The DJ Controller can be powered by the USB cable from a computer or by a mobile device via USB cable and its USB adapter.
  • Why is the volume of my microphone low or distorted?

• Check that the MIC-LEVEL-CONTROL on the back of the DJ Controller is set correctly. Start adjusting the knob in a central position.
  • Why is the DJ Controller not recognised via USB?

• Check that the switch on the back is set to USB and the blue light is off.
  • How do I delete a HOT CUE?

• Press the SHIFT key and the corresponding HOT CUE key at the same time.
  • How do I stop the demo mode of the DJ Controller?

• Press both WHEEL buttons simultaneously for at least six seconds. The demo show stops automatically.
  • How do I start the demo mode of the DJ Controller?

• The demo mode shows a light show of the lighting on the DJ Controller. To do this, press both WHEEL buttons for at least six seconds, whereupon the light show starts automatically.
  • How can I make two songs play automatically at the same tempo?

• Play both songs and press the SYNC button on one of the decks. The deck on which SYNC is selected becomes the master song and sets the tempo.
  • Does the microphone input also support phantom power?

• The microphone input only supports dynamic microphones with a 6.3 mm jack connection.
  • Why do I not hear any sound when I play a sample?

• Check whether you have set the "Sampler Gain" correctly with the key combination SHIFT + CUE GAIN. The further the slider is turned to the right, the louder the setting.
  • Can I also play sound with the Bluetooth option?

• The Bluetooth option on your DJ Controller is not suitable for sound. Bluetooth is only for controlling your DJ app.
  • How can I connect a mobile device without a jack (headphones) to the DJ Controller?

• If your device does not have a jack connection, you will need a special adapter for this connection. The 4RCA cable has a 3.5 mm jack, which is connected to the adapter. The plug of the adapter is then plugged into the mobile device.
  • Do I need an additional sound card for DJing?

• No additional sound card is required, because the DJ Controller has an integrated high-quality sound card.
  • Can I synchronise the fader settings on the DJ Controller with the DJ app at the same time?

• When you start the DJ app and then connect the DJ Controller, the current fader settings are immediately synchronised with your DJ app.

Versionsverlauf
Letzte Aktualisierung:
‎27.02.2023 12:18
Aktualisiert von:
Beschriftungen (1)
Mitwirkende