Did you mean: 

x-40 battery issue

1 REPLY 1
Megziii
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

x-40 battery issue

Hey, got the X-40 and it’s a beauty but the issue with it is that it’s stopped charging. I think it’s the cable but it could be the port. Anyone else had this issue? I find the cables really annoying at the back and keeps slipping out because of the taught first part of the cable itself. Now it’s got a little bit of a crinkle sound to it so, I feel the inside is busted? This charger is so annoying. I just want to work and play games on my almost 4 grand laptop 😭. Waiting on the warranty guys since there’s no live chat or phone available in the UK. Gah :<  

So frustrated with it right now. I never take it out the room or move it much but alas it’s dead. 

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Megziii ,

we already received your complaint via our service channel (maybe you received an appropriaten auto mail) and will get in touch with you to solve this issue.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1