Did you mean: 

troublesome boot issues on x6603

2 REPLIES 2
James_
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

troublesome boot issues on x6603

Hi , I have an erazer notebook x6603 and just recently I have been experiencing issues whilst trying to turn the notebook on. When i press the power button it will promptly turn off on the first attempt ,on the second attempt a small rectangular box showing LCFC utility shows on screen along with the error it found and on the third attempt it boots as normal and then runs fine all day and night  until I turn it off.

It's about a year old and I have used it daily with no problems before this issue.I have the latest win10 updates installed and all up to date.

Is it still covered by the 3 year warranty and has anyone else had this problem ?

2 REPLIES 2
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @James_  and welcome to the FORUM!

Can you please inform the MSN number of your machine?

It is an 8 digits number printed in the label underneath your NB (starting by 500, 300 or 100)

Also, what is the error found on the second attempt? Can you provide a picture of that?

regards,

Gehringer

James_
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi , the MSN number is 30022556. As for the error number it throws up I will screenshot it with my phone tomorrow when I boot up as since its in the boot procedure I cant screenshot it on the notebook.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2