guarantees and extra space

SOLVED
1 REPLY 1
lobo-18
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

guarantees and extra space

Hello, I have read some other post out there, but I have several doubts, I bought a few days ago a medion erazer deputy P10, but I have a little small capacity

Should I open the laptop to add more storage? I imagine so

Does this make me lose the warranty?

Can i install any hard drive? I have read out there that some units were sold with an additional hdd of the seagate brand

but what if I want to put a ssd on it? or if it has an additional slot and i want to put a second m.2?

but all this is done from inside the laptop, opening it, and I would not want to lose the warranty of this by adding that extra space

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @lobo-18 and welcome

Basically, you can open the device to retrofit. Of course, you must not damage anything.

but you may not be able to upgrade, devices with M.2 and HDD were sold and some only with M.2 hard drive (but there is no connection for an HDD) see also this post (please translate)

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/2-Platte-f%C3%BCr-Erazer-Deputy-P10-MD-63665-wo-ist-de...

please state your MSN number, thank you

bye Fishtown

You can expand RAM, 32MB max.

2x 8192 MB DDR4 SO-DIMM (PC4-21300/ 2666 MHz) (2/2 Slots covered; 32GB max.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @lobo-18 and welcome

Basically, you can open the device to retrofit. Of course, you must not damage anything.

but you may not be able to upgrade, devices with M.2 and HDD were sold and some only with M.2 hard drive (but there is no connection for an HDD) see also this post (please translate)

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/2-Platte-f%C3%BCr-Erazer-Deputy-P10-MD-63665-wo-ist-de...

please state your MSN number, thank you

bye Fishtown

You can expand RAM, 32MB max.

2x 8192 MB DDR4 SO-DIMM (PC4-21300/ 2666 MHz) (2/2 Slots covered; 32GB max.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
1 REPLY 1