Did you mean: 

battery not charging!

6 REPLIES 6
heggo
Trainee
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

battery not charging!

New laptop isn't charging the battery, this is a brand new laptop from Amazon arrived yesterday, is it a dud battery or a settings error, ac adapter is working & laptop works fine when connected, battery indicator led is lit when ac is connected but battery on screen stays at 0%

6 REPLIES 6
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hello @heggo, and welcome to the community.

Please send us your MSN which can be found under your laptop.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
heggo
Trainee
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Will do, it was bought for my son who has it now, I never actually opened the box myself, he's trying the solutions you suggested to the OP, I'll report back asap.

heggo
Trainee
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

MSN 30033537

EastClintwood
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hello @heggo,

please contact the Service it is most probably a defective battery.

Best regards,

EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
heggo
Trainee
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Returned to Amazon, replacement on its way 🤞

heggo
Trainee
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Ok folks! New E10 arrived today, a replacement for the previous one that refused to charge,.....success!!!! it's charging the battery,  same MSN a previous one MSN 30033537

6 REPLIES 6