X7859 keyboard

2 REPLIES 2
heavy651
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

X7859 keyboard

Hi all!

Recently I bought a laptop X7859 and have noticed that its keyboard is not flat. Several bottons are below than others. In the begining I thought it is just a problem related to the button clips but definetly not. I have attached the photo and you can see that plastic itself is not flat, not the bottons. It is very annoying taking to account the fact that the laptop is new, and I guess it must meet that. Is it a warranty case?

KK

2 REPLIES 2
heavy651
Beginner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @heavy651 ,

talking about the X785x ERAZER series we´re using a flexible keyboard compared to the stiff ones which are used for desktop PC keyboards for example.
A test model from a alike ERAZER NB series I took from the lab shows similar behaviour, but imho this supports using the keyboard in gaming environment, because it makes the keyboard more smooth to handle.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
2 REPLIES 2