Did you mean: 

X30 beast shutting itself off?

4 REPLIES 4
Bethp1
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

X30 beast shutting itself off?

Received my medion x30 beast today. While booting a game without power cable in, it shuts it self off and doesn't come back on for a while.

It isn't hot to touch.

Could this be a technical problem or lack of power to the cpu and gpu causing a power surge to protect itself?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Bethp1, and welcome to the community.

If the problem has only occurred once, then I would rather assume a software problem and not a hardware defect.

It would be good if you could give us your MSN number (3003XXXX), if the problem has already occurred several times,  so we can try to reproduce the problem.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Bethp1
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hey @EastClintwood ,

It has happened 3 times so now play with power in but means I won't beable to play away from power source thanks

MSN number is : 30033995

EastClintwood
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Bethp1

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have forwarded your problem to the relevant department and as soon as they have investigated your case and come to a conclusion, I will get back to you.

Regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Sandro6880
Newcomer
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Greetings, just wanted to ask if the problem was already found? Had it happen a couple of times and it seriously doesn't want to turn on for at least 10 minutes. 

The problems have also only been happening since I started using the stationary mode for power supply, can't recall that there were incidents like this before that. So is there some kind of problem with that? If the power cable isn't plugged in while you try to use the laptop on that setting?

4 REPLIES 4