X25 Beast Display has stopped working.

1 REPLY 1
Ailiox
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

X25 Beast Display has stopped working.

Hi all,

I got my X25 beast last week and so far all has been swell until today when the laptop screen just went black while browsing the web, figuring perhaps it was just a display driver crash or similar I turned it off and back on to still have a black screen, it booted, windows logged me in with the IR cam, but still nothing displayed...

HDMI out still works just fine and I'm typing this now on the device with it hooked up to my TV, but I'm lost trying work out what happened... Is it possible the display cable isn't properly seated inside and worth opening it up to look? something simpler I could be missing? 

Edit: Okay the plot thickens, because the Nvidia control panel could still see the internal monitor, and after playing around with the multiscreen settings, Windows now acknowledges that the screen is there too, but still a black screen. 😧

Edit2: Opened her up to see if I could see anything likely as a cause, display cable seems to be seated properly, so I'm miffed. Have I lost the luck of the draw and the power inverter or panel is a dud?

Thanks.

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
P1a5ma-
Trainee
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi Ailiox, 

It sounds like the laptop will need a service I'm afraid. 

Please give the service center a call, the UK number is: 0333 3213106

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1