Update bios on erazer p15805

8 REPLIES 8
Vends
Apprentice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Update bios on erazer p15805

Hello,

I’m experiencing some thermal throttling, which I think is leading to underperformance. I want to try and upgrade my bios as a potential fix, but I can’t seem to find any downloads anywhere, or how to check my version. I also can’t find any guides to even enter the bios in the first place. 
any help is appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hello @Vends, and welcome to the community.

Please send us your MSN and your current BIOS version and we will check if there is a newer version.

You can get into the BIOS with the help of this article:

3 Ways to Enter BIOS - wikiHow

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Vends
Apprentice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for reply,

I managed to find out how to get into the bios, but still could not find how to update it. The bios also has barely any configuration settings, something I hope a newer version will add.

the MSN is - 

bios version is -

1.07.06RME3_00003 from 2019.

bidozendorfin
New Voice
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

MSN: 3002 7371

MEDION ERAZER P15805 (MD 63400) A-DE S

I need last known bios for my laptop. there is a driver package in the download page but not bios. please I need your support. 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Hi @bidozendorfin ,

could you please serve with the information, which Bios version your machine ist currently running on?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
bidozendorfin
New Voice
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

image.jpg

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi @bidozendorfin ,

this information is kind of interesting due to the fact, that I have BIOS_1.07.13RME1 (which in deed seems to be an older version than yours) is the recent one, I have on our data server.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

bidozendorfin
New Voice
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Heyy, yeah my bios from Clevo. It’s not official from MEDION. Can you make a backup of your bios and share it with me? 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Hi @bidozendorfin ,

that´s no problem,please finde the mentioned Bios + EC version here.

Please remind, that or any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

8 REPLIES 8