4 ANTWOORDEN 4
ArcticFoxx
Beginner
Bericht 1 van 5
1.953 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 5
1.953 Weergaven

Replacement Keyboard/Keys

We have two Medion Erazer Crawler e10s. Both have missing keys, but one also has damage to the actual board too. I can't seem to find any replacement keyboards online, is it even possible to replace it?

Thanks.

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 3 van 5
1.937 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 5
1.937 Weergaven

Hello @ArcticFoxx  and welcome
that looks good!
Your MD61861 is a barebones Clevo NP50DE, the MD61863 is a NP50DB.
There is a service manual with spare parts drawing that does not list these individually.

https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/N_Series/NP/NPxxDBDE/NP5x...
This is how the MSN40071967 keyboard (MD61863) should fit. To be on the safe side, you should ask the Medion spare parts shop whether the keyboard fits.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

4 ANTWOORDEN 4
ArcticFoxx
Beginner
Bericht 2 van 5
1.951 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 5
1.951 Weergaven

I've managed to find the parts on the MEDION service shop website, however the MSN and model number don't seem to match exactly for some reason. The model number we have is 61863 and MSN 30029419. This is the closest match on their shop:

MEDION ERAZER CRAWLER E10 (MD 61861), GB

MSN: 30029417

I can't see any photos of the keyboard or PC, so I can't check visually either.

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 3 van 5
1.938 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 5
1.938 Weergaven

Hello @ArcticFoxx  and welcome
that looks good!
Your MD61861 is a barebones Clevo NP50DE, the MD61863 is a NP50DB.
There is a service manual with spare parts drawing that does not list these individually.

https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/N_Series/NP/NPxxDBDE/NP5x...
This is how the MSN40071967 keyboard (MD61863) should fit. To be on the safe side, you should ask the Medion spare parts shop whether the keyboard fits.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
ArcticFoxx
Beginner
Bericht 4 van 5
1.929 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 5
1.929 Weergaven

Thanks.

Just because I have never done this before, I'd like to double check. I own a Clevo NP50DE (I've checked), and the spare parts I found are for the Clevo NP50DB which uses the same service manual? I don't understand because Clevo also has their own spare parts shop?

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 5 van 5
1.916 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 5
1.916 Weergaven

Hi @ArcticFoxx 

I still found this, both MD numbers are also mentioned there with the same keyboard

https://www.cdrtd.com/search-results-page?q=61861

bye Fishtown

4 ANTWOORDEN 4