Did you mean: 

Poor Latency and LAG

4 REPLIES 4
Shal3R
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Poor Latency and LAG

Hi. Just got my New Erazer x10 MD 35036 and i am little bit disapointed.

So the problem is that when im playing some Games like, CoD Warzone, CSGO, FIFA21 my latency goes crazy and game starts to LAG and jumps from 40 - 900ms and For Titanfall2 it even can't connect to server. Before i had Lenovo Legion T5 with same WIFI card and i had no issues at all, perfect stable latency and no Lags now im starting to regret that i swiched PCs.

My Internet speed is good for gaming  80MB/s Download and 130Mb/s upload All other devices works perfect it's happening only with My Erazer x10 and only when im gaming. I have tried driver all possible solutions that i could find in google but nothing works. I CAN'T PLAY ANY ONLINE GAME -  im starting to think that it's defective PC.

Any suggestions ?

4 REPLIES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Shal3R and welcome to the FORUM!

Are you able to test playing games using a LAN cable instead of Wi-Fi to see if it will work normally?

Also, are you using any VPN, Anti-cheat, in-game stats, builds suggestion or any other app that may need to interfere, redirect or check data transmitted?

On top of that, is your Windows updated to the latest version?

Finally, can you please open your task manager (advanced options) whenever you are playing these games and check what is the average GPU, Memory, Disk and Internet utilization?

Regards,

Gehringer

Shal3R
Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi. @Gehringer 

I have updated all to latest versions.

Im not able to connect internet with LAN wire.

But my router is max 15m from me. 

Im not using any vpn or anticheat - nothing. I have fresh installed updated windows 10 and warzone launcher. (We can take that game as an example)

The signal is also very weak for PC but not for other devices. Also my download speed avarage is stable 75Mb/s Down and 130Mb/s UP

This problem only presists to this PC

CUZ previous lenovo legion was runing great with no signal or latency problems

20210603_121342.jpg

20210603_121137.jpg

20210603_121118.jpg

20210603_121057.jpg

20210603_122122.jpg

sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi   @Shal3R

As I notice for the last years there's like a policy to set routers for minimal signal strength (in 2012 a router was broadcasting up to 100m wile now  can barely cover 10m) I always set the wi-fi card to most aggressive roaming mode.

Clipboard01

Try and see if is any difference.

Cheers

Shal3R
Apprentice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @sweetpoison 

5days ago i was runing lenovo t5 ryzen 7 with perfect signal and latency in any game. After i swiched pc's the problem showed up. I haven't made any changes on router.

Also tested CSGO on my laptop. The signal is perfect and no latency changes. It's stable.

Tried csgo on erazer x10 latency is not stable and lag is so huge that monitor freezes for 4-5 seconds befor every move.

So propably i must return this pc and need to swich back to lenovo legion with intel processor

4 REPLIES 4