Performance issues/Latest Bios for Erazer Medion X25 3070

1 REPLY 1
SC23
New Voice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Performance issues/Latest Bios for Erazer Medion X25 3070

Hi all,

I'm having some performance issues in quite a few games that I'm trying to run. I get reasonable FPS in most games however I do suffer from some stutters, drops etc. The GPU and CPU typically sit at around 30-40% usage each for most games which I find odd and temps rarely exceed 75 degrees. I have the latest NVIDIA drivers and have run an automatic windows update search for my CPU drivers etc. Something else that I have noted from looking around this forum is that there was a bios update pushed for my unit in 2022, however my current bios is version is 1.23 from 2021 and I cannot find it anywhere to update it.

MSN: 30033306

Full Bios version as displayed in system information from windows: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. N.1.23MED10, 27/07/2021

NVIDIA Driver Version: 532.03

Control Center Tweaks (I've tried to find out what these settings actually mean but couldn't find them in the manual for the laptop or on google other than mem and core clock):

tweaks.png

Regards,

SC23

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @SC23 ,

sorry für the late reply but first of all you check the appropeiate FAQ of the ERAZER Beast X25, where the Bios version 1.231 is provided.

Any feedback is very appreciated

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1