P15609 user manual

SOLVED
7 REPLIES 7
keithlh299
Trainee
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

P15609 user manual

The Medion Web Site has no manual's available for My P15609 and only the Instruction manual is in Manual Folder !

How can i find a user or service manual?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hi @keithlh299 ,

sry for the late reply,but in case you´re still hunting for the Control Center Sw of your ERAZER notebook,we uploaded the current version here.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hi @keithlh299 

you have a clevo NH55RAQ-M1 board.

you can look here of the clevo side:

https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/N_Series/NHxRx

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
keithlh299
Trainee
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for that

Now my next problem is a reboot problem as It now will not reboot as it cannot find disk 1 at boot time the SSD is not connecting at reboot time

keithlh299
Trainee
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I have now had my ERAZER P15609 back with a replacement SSD so all the MEDION supplied software is missing.

I know that the USER PDF's are missing but previously in this thread FISHTOWN had supplied a version that I have now downloaded onto this computer but the keyboard LED's are not working and having previously checked other threads on this forum nothing seems to work wih this machine. I have downloaded a version 2.0 CC.exc from another thread but this doesn't appear as a program. I found it in a folder and kicked it off but nothing works.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hi @keithlh299 ,

sry for the late reply,but in case you´re still hunting for the Control Center Sw of your ERAZER notebook,we uploaded the current version here.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
keithlh299
Trainee
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Thank You Major_ToM

I have now loaded on to my computer and indeed it has enabled me to switch the Keyboard Lights of so that I can take advantage of the lights when I am working in the evenings.

Much appreciated for your help.

keithlh299

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Hello @keithlh299 , concerns post4.

You didn't get any software from me !! just a link for a user manual.

I didn't recommend anything else to you on the Clevo website.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
keithlh299
Trainee
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Fishtown

No you helped me with the link to the user manual but Major_ToM put a link to the Clevo download that enabled me to switch the keyboard lights etc back on with version 3 of the Clevo software that had been on this m/c before the SSD failed.

The previous lnk that I found on the Community was Version 2 that was no good as I need Version 3 and  now I have it .

So thanks to the Community Forum for their Help

7 REPLIES 7