Did you mean: 

OVERCLOKING DISAPPEARED?

6 REPLIES 6
Desblb
Beginner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

OVERCLOKING DISAPPEARED?

Hello, I just bought a Medion Erazer Gaming Notebook X7853 laptop, in which the following CONTROL CENTER options have disappeared:

In option: Games -> OVERCLOCKING GPU (OPTION DISAPPEARED).

In option: Device -> FLEXIKEY, WIFI AND BLUETOOTH (OPTIONS DISAPPEARED).

In option: System Program -> OVERCLOCKING FAN (OPTION DISAPPEARED).

All these options appeared initially and I would like to know what I should do to make them active again or, if so, if it is a laptop error.

Thank you.

NOTE.- Attached explanatory image for better understanding.Captura.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Desblb

I dont expect this to be a hardware issue, I think it is either a driver issue, or a Windows update that messed something up, did you install any major Windows updates just before the issues started? I'd try updating the Chipset drivers and if that does not work reinstalling the control center.

Kind regards,
Bart
Desblb
Beginner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for answering. I have updated all the drivers and I have reinstalled Control Center, the problem has not been solved.

comrade
Beginner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Did you ever find a solution to this? I seem to have exactly the same issue on my X7851, except mine has the added bonus that my cpu appears to be locked into control center overclocking, which is definitely causing overheating related crashes. I would very much like the option to disable the OC!

Any help welcome!

Andi
Master Moderator
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hello @comrade and welcome to the community.

It's hard to say what triggered this effect. Even if reinstalling the Control Center and the chipset driver doesn't help, I would reinstall the operating system using the Media Creation Tool.

Greeting - Andi

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
ertinio
Beginner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi mate can you please send me the setup files including the control center as i have the same laptop x7853 and accidentally erased all of it when i installed windows pro. It would help me a lot as whne i did the installation i think i downgraded my bios and every control center i install it says erazer does not support this mainboard and i can't play my games as i dont have the option to go to discreet or hybrid please mate. My email is ertinio@abv.bg

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi @ertinio ,

pls check this Version which should fit to your X7853 ERAZER notebook:

Btw: To mention a community user that he will be notified by you in case of an answer, write an @ sign (e.g. @Major_ToM ) in front of the respective name.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
6 REPLIES 6