Did you mean: 

New Erazer Crawler not turning on

5 REPLIES 5
Sutty86
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

New Erazer Crawler not turning on

I have the E30 brand new received today and it's not turning on , I've tried holding down the power button with the mains attached and not attached.

All I have is the yellow led button on, no other buttons, no post screen , no bios.

Any ideas 

5 REPLIES 5
Sutty86
New Voice
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Msn 30033973

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

HI @Sutty86 ,

if your laptop di3oes not turn on anymore it is likely that you will have to contact your local MEDION Servcie via phone or the appropriate webpage, to open up a repair/service case.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Sutty86
New Voice
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Well , just an update as Tom said I did contact medion last week and the next day they picked the laptop up and I've got it back in less than a week since reporting the problem.

All working now , I presume it was a faulty battery.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Sutty86 

this is really good news and also nice for you,to have the unit back so rapidly.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Wojtekw
New Voice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Ich habe einen Medion Eraser E30 und er lässt sich nicht einschalten, da hilft nur ein BIOS-Reset. Bei Medion habe ich herausgefunden, dass es an einer fehlerhaften Schaltung auf der Platine lag, ich weiß aber nicht welche, eine solche Antwort haben sie mir nicht gegeben. Bitte helfen Sie

5 REPLIES 5