Did you mean: 

Medion control centre for x6807

1 REPLY 1
martinmt
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion control centre for x6807

I can't seem to find a way to change the keyboard backlight options on my X6807 (MSN 30026173)

At the moment, ASDW and the arrow keys are permanently lit, but nothing else. I would like them all lit up when using it in the dark,

I understand there is some control centre software that lets me do this, but I can't find any software on this site for my laptop - nor any generic software. When I enter my MSN number etc. it just says there are no downloads. Where is this download please?

EDIT: Solved this myself via other threads (not related to my machine). I found the exe in the recovery drive, installed that (which first removed my existing installation which I couldn't seem to find via Windows 10 - and then I reinstalled it and it added a nice simple desktop shortcut so I'm all sorted). 

It is a bit pointless having a "downloads" section by MSN number though if it doesn't signpost you to a library of generic or specific pieces of software. 

1 REPLY 1
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @martinmt,

welcome to the Forum.

We are glad that you could solve the problem yourself and, more importantly, that you came back to share it to our community. Thank you!

Please mark this post as a solution.

Unfortunately, we can’t upload all the pieces of software to our online page for different reasons but we offer other channels such as phone support, e-mail support, and this Forum to make sure our customers will get proper help.

All the best,

Gehringer

1 REPLY 1