12 ANTWORTEN 12
kitburden
Trainee
Nachricht 1 von 13
4.437 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 13
4.437 Aufrufe

Medion Erazer X6807 - Control Center - Game Security Violation Detected

So I bought this laptop to game and edit on. But ever since getting it its had issues with 'Easy Anti-Cheat' and has literally stopped games from being able to be played or launched because of the 'GamingCenter.exe' as part of the Control Center Medion use.

An easy fix to this was for me to go to task manager and end the GamingCenter.exe however this means that my laptop no longer has temperature monitoring and will no longer boost fans enough to combat the strain gaming puts on the CPU and GPU.

Unintalling ControlCenter completely will solve the issue of launching games, but then I am yet to find another way to access the Fan's System or settings in order to regulate the temperature. I've tried many but none can access or change fan speed. This seems like an endless loop where I can not play games because of the control center and yet I can not play games without the control center because my laptop will over heat and shut down to protect itself.

Seems like a pretty big oversight for a Gaming Laptop.

Any tips or work arounds would be appreciated!!

12 ANTWORTEN 12
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 13
3.426 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 13
3.426 Aufrufe

hello @kitburden 

which gaming center version do you have! maybe this is newer and does not cause any problems:

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=21205&type=treiber&lang=uk

Tschüss Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
kitburden
Trainee
Nachricht 3 von 13
3.408 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 13
3.408 Aufrufe

@Fishtown Hey there,

Just tried that, uninstalling, restarting, reintsalling and still I'm getting the same error and can not game.

kitburden_0-1614531720421.png

Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 13
3.400 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 13
3.400 Aufrufe

Hi @kitburden 

I`m sorry, i can not help.

Easy Anti-Cheat is a security software and linked to the game.

maybe an engineer from Gamestream can help you.

They have established a cooperation with Medion and "Medion Erazer Cloud Gaming".

Hello @GS_Yoann  can you help?

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
GS_Yoann
Gamestream
Nachricht 5 von 13
3.378 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 13
3.378 Aufrufe

hello,

The concern you are having is related to Apex, on the Origin launcher, or gamestream is related to the ERAZER Cloud Gaming streamer app.

I have no more solution than the one we can find on the internet...

Except this one :
@Fishtown, Gaming Center support is managed by Medion? Is it possible to forward this to Gaming Center support? this problem could be the subject of an update.

kitburden
Trainee
Nachricht 6 von 13
3.172 Aufrufe
Nachricht 6 von 13
3.172 Aufrufe

gaming center sucks.jpg

So Ive still had no luck whatsoever. This used to happen a little, but now is happening every time I let control center and there for game center run in the back ground for extended periods of time. It just seems to stockpile my memory.... Im thinking I need to send off this laptop to be seen by the manufacturers even if this is a software problem not a hardware one....

sweetpoison
Mentor
Nachricht 7 von 13
3.159 Aufrufe
Nachricht 7 von 13
3.159 Aufrufe

Sorry but I have to ask, what is Gaming Centre? I mean, it's a critical program to manage the games or just a useless part meant to look nice and somehow slow down the games like Nvidia Experience or Windows Gaming? 

I'm asking out of curiosity.

kitburden
Trainee
Nachricht 8 von 13
3.149 Aufrufe
Nachricht 8 von 13
3.149 Aufrufe

It is a part of Medion's "Control Center" software. The control center allows you to change keyboard backlighting, the profiles for display and colour settings along with fan speeds and monitoring the hardware (temperature and things). Without it you have no real customisability of fan speed or any of the RGB on the backlighting for the keyboard. Gaming center is a built in function of this. You can't have one without the other.

Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 9 von 13
3.147 Aufrufe
Nachricht 9 von 13
3.147 Aufrufe

Hi @sweetpoison ,

the Gaming Center SW is a software, which we add to all ERAZER Gaming notebooks, to adjust fan speed settings, the color scheme of the keyboard and sometimes you are able to activate the overclocking mode. The look depends on the barebone manufacturer, but It´s looking a bit like this

controlcenter (1).jpg

Regarding this specific case of @kitburden I have to admit, that I ´have not been reported any more of this cases of all notebooks, which are in our current product circle.
Seems strange and at the first glimpse it does not seem to me as an issues, which occurs of the Gaming Center in connection with another prog/process.

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
sweetpoison
Mentor
Nachricht 10 von 13
3.144 Aufrufe
Nachricht 10 von 13
3.144 Aufrufe

I see, thank you both for information.

What happens if Control Center is blocked in firewall?

For some reason anti cheat see the program as 3rd party software which interfere with gameplay (like BOT software or communication spyware) and that shouldn't happen if CC stays to local control an execution as it should. So that's what I would do fist if I had this problem.

12 ANTWORTEN 12