Medion Erazer P6705 - RAM issue

1 REPLY 1
Tristerina
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion Erazer P6705 - RAM issue

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been having issues with my laptop for a week or two. When I switch it on it takes slightly longer than usual (but not much) - however, when I swicht it off it takes much longer. Not only that, but when I click on the Home button to switch it off it takes longer than usual too. Demanding games are not performing well. RAM (8 GB) is almost always working at 80%, maybe only with Google Chrome and Discord (and secondary processes). My computer is not very noisy but sometimes it is. I have a feeling that this could be an issue with the RAM, but I don't know what triggered it and how to solve it.

To be honest, I am not quite satisfied with this laptop since it has been giving me problems with the graphics every few months, but I am willing to solve them.

Thank you,

C.

1 REPLY 1
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Moin @Tristerina   and welcome that is very difficult to say what is slowing down your system. I would back up the personal data and restore the notebook to its delivery state. If it is still slower then there is a hardware problem

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
1 REPLY 1