Did you mean: 

Medion Erazer P6681 keyboard

12 REPLIES 12
Dzintars
New Voice
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Medion Erazer P6681 keyboard

Hello! I stuck in sirious problem- can't find any keyboard replacment in whole world.  MSN: 30022991

Medion Akoya P6681 (MD 60677), UK    There isn't any in your part shop.  I am wasted 3 mounths. I tried find it in UK,LV, RU. Ask about it to online shops - got nothing.  image1.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

@Dzintars

Try  with ebay, making use of your PC's MD-number, although try Type Erazer P6681 and the MSN-number of your PC    30022991 -, and the MSN of the keyboard -> MSN 40063196.

Check if you can find a P6681 with a broken display or mainboard, to salvage the keyboard.

Other spareparts ->  https://www.medion.com/medionserviceshop/search?sbf=true&sfs=1&msn=30022991&catchword=&x=82&y=20

regards, daddle

Dzintars
New Voice
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Thanks, but i already have tried that all. Same type laptops are in sale in Argos even now, so how it can be no one sell parts for them?

Dzintars
New Voice
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

Medion spare shop says 

Unfortunately , no available replacement parts could be found.

The desired item is no longer produced and can unfortunately no longer be requested.    No changes for last 3 months.

And yes, i already look up for spare laptop without any sucsess. Also i asked about advice in many places, but always same answer- you can get it only from Medion.

daddle
Superuser
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

@Dzintars können

Well, infortunately you will have good bis a new Laptop, or  call it Fortunageld. Happy Guy.

For the meantime you could make use of an external keyboard, e.g.with an usb-dongle.

daddle

daddle
Superuser
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

@daddlewrote:

@Dzintars 

Well, unfortunately you will have to buy a new Laptop, or call it fortunate to be forced to do it. Happy Guy. Smiley Wink

.----

daddle

Sorry, error correction on my mobile messed up the first sentence.

daddle

Luke
Community Manager
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

@daddle wrote:

@Dzintars können

Well, infortunately you will have good bis a new Laptop, or  call it Fortunageld. Happy Guy.

Hi @daddle,

This is quite an interesting answer...    Smiley Wink

Thanks for helping, anyway!

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
daddle
Superuser
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

@Luke

Actually this is the correct version of the sentence: 'Well, unfortunately you will have to buy a new Laptop, or call it fortunate to be forced to do it. Happy Guy. Smiley Wink  . As I corrected in post 6.

And, it depends. It's a matter of view. And sometimes I do hope for myself that things break down so they can't be repaired anymore, which would give me a chance to buy new stuff. But  most of the time I do manage  to get older equipment running, which prevents me from getting new stuff.  Smiley Frustrated   Smiley Sad

Frustrating sometimes, but environmental good.

But more interesting is the fact, that Medion doesn't have the needed spare parts anymore for a computer not quite such old !

regards, daddle

Dzintars
New Voice
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

Sir, you would not say that, if it would be yours. I bought it on 30th December, but ruin it on 20th January. It wasn't even ne month old.    And let be sirous- usb keyboard for laptop? I Paid 700£ to havelaptop not PC.  So compare laptop specs with same price pc tower. I bought laptop coz i need a laptop.  It is fact, that same model laptop is in market, but why not parts? What if i would brake screen- someone would say: " Buy monitor" ? I have had Acer, Asus, HP, Dell and never have had problems with parts. Now guess will i buy Medion again? Same will be with my feedback.

daddle
Superuser
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

@Dzintars

No kidding, I am on your line of arguing. I said it's a shame, that Medion doesn't have no spare keyboard anymore for a may be two year old pc-model (or Laptop).

Did you by second hand, because your model was sold from 2016 on; or did you buy it new from a retailer? How did you kill your keyboard, did fluid splash over the keys? Just bad luck of course. 

Still it's better to work with a small bluetooth-keyboard (tablet size), then not being able to use it at all.

And if you check time after time, you might be lucky and find the same laptop-model with a broken dispay or mainboard for replacement.

I wonder what does Medion do in case of a guarantee request? They still should have some keyboard spares. 

Write to central Medion in Germany, Essen, and ask there.

regards, daddle

12 REPLIES 12