Medion Beast X40 Audio and Temp Issue

3 REPLIES 3
Lozep
Trainee
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Beast X40 Audio and Temp Issue

Hello,

I've bough the Medion Beast X40 2 weeks ago.

From the beginning, i've noticed that no sound were coming from the computer itself.

And I thought that no speaker were present.

I decided to contact the medion support in French which was poor as hell (No answer after promising to recontact me.) 

When I retry writing with a agent, that agent told me "Return it to amazon, dont waste your time" lol.

I'm asking for help but i dont think they understand returning this type of item.

I've had many issues (For exemple, the touchpad lags. I have to close the laptop and reopen it to make the right side working again.

What makes me a little bit angry is the temperature. I'm buying a laptop that is expensive to be hot enough for cooking something on it while doing NOTHING.

I go up to 95 degrees on IDLE. And when i'm playing, it goes down (wtf).

But again, they said "return it" .

Could you please tell me how to make the speaker work ?

Could you please tell me about the temperature?

Thanks a lot.

MSN : 40085858

MD62507

S/N (i think its linked to my account.) : G*7PX*N2233**04**

3 REPLIES 3
Lozep
Trainee
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

BUMP please

Lozep
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello???????????

Mitcheroo
New Voice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

The only thing you can do about the temps is undervolt your cpu in bios and then use a 3rd party tool to restrict the power. I got a stable undervolt of 1.29, that's -129 in the bios, but if i don't limit the power, games freeze and the odd BSOD occurs. Playing Starfield, I'm getting 100+ fps and the cpu temp only spikes over 90 degrees every now and then but mainly sits 70-80 degrees on max settings, idle 53-69 degrees. Best I could manage.

I've had the laptop 2 months. 2 months pretty much spent on learning how to lower the temps of the cpu. Definitely worth the hassle. This cpu is a beast and the gaming amazing once you've done the work.

X40

13900HX 

RTX 4080

3 REPLIES 3