Did you mean: 

Laptop beeps sometimes

1 REPLY 1
Booce
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Laptop beeps sometimes

I have a Medion Erazer E25 that beeps sometimes. A few months ago it was beeping quite a lot and I ran checks for all kinds of fault codes and fixed them all and the beeping stopped for about 2 months. It has recently started beeping again, but it is really random and there is no pattern. The laptop also doesn't shutdown it eventually just stops beeping. When it starts beeping the laptop is still running fine and not overheating and the last time I fixed it wasn't a hardware problem. I have had this laptop for almost 2 years now with no problems until a few months ago. I'm really annoyed the beeping has returned and I don't get it. It also makes it more annoying that it doesn't happen regularly and it happens randomly. The only consistent thing about it is that it happens when I'm playing a game. Could anyone here help me?  

1 REPLY 1
RAZZ
Explorer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

hi @Booce 

there can be several causes that are making yoiur unit beep-

Overheating: If your computer is overheating, it may make beeping sounds as a warning and slow down to prevent damage. Make sure your computer is well-ventilated and not covered by anything that could block its air vents. You can also try cleaning the vents and fans to remove any dust or debris that might be blocking airflow.

Hardware issues: Beeping sounds can also indicate a hardware problem, such as a failing hard drive or RAM. If you suspect a hardware issue, you may want to run a diagnostic test to check for problems. If you’re not comfortable doing this yourself, you can take your computer to a professional for help.

Malware or virus infection: A malware or virus infection can cause your computer to slow down and make beeping sounds. Make sure your antivirus software is up to date and run a full scan to check for infections. If you find any malware or viruses, follow the instructions provided by your antivirus software to remove them.

Too many programs running: If you have too many programs running at the same time, your computer may slow down and make beeping sounds. Try closing any programs or windows that you’re not using to free up resources.

Try to run the Medion service app to check for hardware issues.

https://www.medion.com/gb/service/service-app

thanks 

1 REPLY 1