Keyboard Light in Medion Erazer P6681

12 REPLIES 12
iceireland
New Voice
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Keyboard Light in Medion Erazer P6681

Hi

I want to say Hello to all forum Medion, iam new user laptop Medion Erazer P 6681, and i have one small problem .

Iam not sure but in this model shut be lights under keyboard and on the fron lid but i dont have idea how to switch on.

Maybe somebody know how to do . I trying combination with fn button but nothing i try looking in internet also i dont see nothing.

Please if some body know ?

Thank You 

Sorry for my English 🙂

12 REPLIES 12
iceireland
New Voice
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Guys maybe you can say to me how look in yours laptop lights is some button or some software ???

Iks-Jott
Superuser
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Hello @iceireland

Welcome to the community.

In the German community they claimed that the P6681 doesn' t have keyboard lights.

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/MEDION-ERAZER-P6681-Beleuchtung-einschallten/m-p/46...

@Frog is a Medion employee.

Regards

Iks-Jott

Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

ok but you see that is in the shop in SPEC

Back Lit keyboard YES 

Screenshot (1).png

Iks-Jott
Superuser
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

@iceireland

We have to wait until Medion has unblocked your picture, that can be today, tomorrow or monday. At the moment only you can see it.

Regards

Iks-Jott

Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

@iceireland

I can see the picture now.

You' re right, but that is what Laptopdirect says, not Medion.

I think, one of the Medion people will help you, by example @DarkKnight. Maybe the in Ireland sold Erazer P6681 are different.

Kind regards.

Iks-Jott

Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Hey everybody,

I have looked at the parts list for article number MSN 30022991 (can be seen as link in your screeny) and can confirm that it definitely has no illuminated keyboard. It's the same one I already described in the other thread, but with UK layout. That's all.

This shop obviously has a wrong information in the specs 😞

Greetings

- Frog

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
iceireland
New Voice
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

Hi 

Yes i think this shop make mistake , but what i can do now with this problem. I want laptop with lights shop make mistake ????

Friend of my he bought laptop from this shop 3 month ago was graphic card 4 GB when he got laptop we check graphic only 2GB.

Shop give two options give laptop back and post him with 4GB  or 50e cash. 

He want graphic 4GB he sand back but shop tall to him the 4 GB laptop is not in stock so he take money back. 

iceireland
New Voice
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

i have one more quastion 

my laptop is only with 1TB hdd i can put there 256 GB SSD M.2 ?????

because when he started is very slow , i dont know how yours laptop working but my is fresh system its only week but windows started long time.

Frog
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

You should talk to the people of the shop to clarify how they can accommodate you. Their false description cannot be to your disadvantage.

The P6681 also has an M.2 slot for 6Gb/s (SATA) M.2 2280 cards. You'll see that slot next to the two RAM slots when you open the large maintenance cover on the bottom. Warranty will remain, as long as you do not break anything.

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
12 REPLIES 12