cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change backlight colour and turn backlight off on Medion gaming laptop?

7 REPLIES 7
yellowleaf
Beginner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

How to change backlight colour and turn backlight off on Medion gaming laptop?

I just got a Medion Deputy P10 Core i5-10300H 16GB 512GB SSD 15.6 Inch Full HD GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Windows 10 gaming laptop. The keyboard backlight is in a few colours and I was wondering how to change it to one colour? I'm sure it can be done because on the site I bought it from it shows the backlight as just blue.

7 REPLIES 7
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hi @yellowleaf and welcome

go to the control center

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/Wie-%C3%A4ndere-ich-die-Tastaturbeleuchtung-beim-MEDION-ERAZER-...

bye Fishtown

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/FAQs-f%C3%BCr-die-Notebook-ERAZER-Deputy-P10-Serie/ta-p/113765

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
yellowleaf
Beginner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi Fishtown, thanks for your reply. I downloaded from the link and tried to open Hotkey. It says 'Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?' I click Yes and nothing happens.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hello @yellowleaf ,

I have no idea why this is happening to you.

normally a window will appear asking you to extract all files to C: Medion.

this also happens if you take the control center (zip.) from the second link!

https://cdn.medion.com/downloads/treiber/11_PHotkey_Deputy_P10.zip

bye Fishtown

Do you have a security software that executes the exe. prevents?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
daddle
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@yellowleaf 

There comes a little extract windows which often hides behind open Browser or other program pages! Make them small, and you'll see the little  SpeedCommander SFX  extract window. Click on Extract.

cheers, daddle

yellowleaf
Beginner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Can't see it unfortunately.

yellowleaf
Beginner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I downloaded the second link zip file. Now what?

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hi @yellowleaf 

to install!

Click on the download / extract all / run setup.exe there

bye Fishtown

7 REPLIES 7