cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Open The Back Of An Erazer P17815? (URGENT.)

2 REPLIES 2
hennis
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

How Do I Open The Back Of An Erazer P17815? (URGENT.)

Hi, Technical Support Teams.

So I have looked online and it seems that the Erazer gaming laptop P17815 out of all Medion computers has very few tutorials, help updates, and even on this site. There is nothing really and not a single video or information online about how you get into one to change ram, or clean a fan???

My computer is making a weird noise every now and then, and I strongly believe the fans needs cleaning and I need to make sure nothing is hitting the fan, so I need to get into my laptop. I have undone all the back screws but I am not sure how you open it. Its impossible?

What am I meant to do here, as it get confusing when some places on here are telling me on another the P15 laptop, that you need to unscrew 3 other screws where the battery is, but these are really hard to turn and wont come out.

Why would you make a laptop that is impossible to open from home so you can clean it, which is a fundamental requirement on all computers????

Please send instructions how I can clean my fan and open it, as its not worth spending money to clean just a fan?

Note: How to open the back of the Erazer P17815 is not in any manuals? So please dont send me that as an answer as I have searched for days on how to open this computer.

My MSN number is 30028173.

Thanks,

PS: Please do not email me in German I am English and signed up as English but was welcomed in German.

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hello @hennis  and welcome
You have a barebones Clevo NH70RCQ(-M) device.
Here is a service manual that describes how to open the device starting on page 2-1:

https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/2010/N_Series/NH/NHxxRxx/...

Download the zip file and unpack it: NH70RCQ_SM(20190517).zip

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
hennis
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for replying.

It says to remove a memory card, what on earth does this mean, is there a screw there?

All i want to do it clean the fan and make sure it is not touching anything inside the computer, and there is a graphic card with fans on to?

Why did you send  3 download links,  instead of one?  Why does no part of this site tell me what computer I have.

You have just told me its some "Clevo" when all I have ever been told is it is an "Erazer Notebook P17815." Surely this site should of told me what the laptop I have under its official name??

I've never even seen that manual you sent in my life. Why on earth would this not be in the box or on the site when I type in my MSN number?

---------------------------------

Issue 2 - 

I have also had this other issue where my computer will not restart, the screen goes black and I have to leave it off for about 5 mins, then the screen will light up again, its like the screen goes into hibernation when I restart.  Any ideas why it is doing this?

It has been driving me nuts, I've never had a laptop which does this? So you know I have tried the function key to light up the screen again and it does nothing. There is nothing going on in windows to tell it to hibernate, so this is to do with the computer?

Issue 3 -

There is no Bios updates and barely any of the drivers on this site I need, so where do I get these to please?

Final words -

It seems I need to go to University to study a degree to be able to get into this computer.

A laptop should be as easy as possible to get into to keep clean and keep healthy, and this one has been made so complex. 

Appreciate your help, but yeah this site should be doing a lot more to instruct people on their laptops. It has an extremely poor guide, and its not a great consumer base service for my laptop. I've had to write in a forum to get the answer.

2 REPLIES 2