Did you mean: 

Headphone problem with erazer beast x25

7 REPLIES 7
ArrIvvA
New Voice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Headphone problem with erazer beast x25

Hi eweryone got issue with headphones on my laptop. bought latpot new, after few weeks i connected my headphones in laptop and i didn't got sound from them.before they was working fine. i tried reinstal sound drivers, update windows, change sound settings, and nothing, then i wanted to return laptop by guaranty back to shop. next day i turned on laptop and after connected headphones and they worked fine. and now after few months again conect headphones and they are not working, now 3 days im without sound in headphones.... what i need to do? drop laptop from third floor or hit with hammer few times?

7 REPLIES 7
sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hi @ArrIvvA , welcome to the forum

If is possible, come with additional info about the machine (MSN would do) and headphones model where available or at least why kind of connection is used (3.5mm audio jack, USB, BT). Kind of hard to give any advice since each connection type have it's own problem and it's own solution.

For what counts, Windows 10 detects the headphones and change the audio output by itself. Failed to do that it might be a connection problem.

Cheers

ArrIvvA
New Voice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

@sweetpoison hi, yea, using 3.5mm jack on side of Laptop. MSN 30031969. Headphones are simple jbl in ear buds, like standart for phones. Right now I'm using Bluetooth headphones, they works fine. When you connect aux headphones sound from speakers in laptop turns off and in realtek sound settings app you can see that aux jack shows that something is connected or disconnected, but sound don't go. 

sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

One step at the time, rightclick on speaker icon on task bar and have a look at volume mixer. Make sure the volume is not close to 0. Going forward, click on speakers icon and check the properties, make sure the device is enable.

pic

Windows treat the headphones with a custom volume settings compared to build in speakers.

Another test you can run is to plug a regular earphones like the one used for samsung smartphone (even the mic should work as well). External speakers also would do.

BT is quite inconvenient (at least for me) as the sound is delayed (about half sec) and extremely annoying on watching video or playing games.

Check those 2 mentioned above (other headphones and volume settings). I hope is not a problem with physical connector which would imply warranty service. 

Cheers

ArrIvvA
New Voice
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@sweetpoison volume is on highest level. Sound don't see any headphones, he is showing only bluetooth paired, realtek sound and Nvidia sound. Don't show any other outputs. Like I said, before was same trouble, but next day it worked again. I think better to send back to shop

Lamar02
Beginner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

There's also a chance the problem isn't with the jack or the headphones you're using but has to do with the device's audio settings. If this is the case, you'll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.

Liteblue

ArrIvvA
New Voice
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@Lamar02 nope, everything is on and with max sound. One evening play games with headphones, next day my gf disconnected headphones to watch movie, I come home, connect headphones and they are not working anymore

NeptuneUK
Beginner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

BT audio should NOT have a significant delay, that should be troubleshooted!

7 REPLIES 7