3 RÉPONSES 3
pdstanbridge
Apprentice
Message 1 sur 4
549 Visites
Message 1 sur 4
549 Visites

Fan not working properly

So, I finally managed to open the chassis on my X40. The speakers are loose and I believe this is why the sound isn't very good. There was reverb etc, where the sound was vibrating against the chassis. The speakers are hanging from the wire - and not secure. So that's the first problem but I can live with that. But the larger problem now is one of the fans. I made a recording of the sound but I can't attach the file. 

3 RÉPONSES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 sur 4
231 Visites
Message 2 sur 4
231 Visites

HI @pdstanbridge ,

sorry for the late reply, but can you give us an update on your laptop issue(s)?
If the Community admin staff or other forum users (who may have the same device) can assist you more quickly, it is helpful if you always give the complete product description, e.g. MEDION AKOYA E1232 MD 99410, preferably with the eight-digit MSN article number given on the underside of the housing (e.g. MSN 3001xxx).

Cheers

Major_Tom

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
pdstanbridge
Apprentice
Message 3 sur 4
154 Visites
Message 3 sur 4
154 Visites

Hello, and sorry for the very late response to this. Basically I am now in the process of sending it back. I have kept a record of the problem and tried everything possible to rectify it myself, apart from replacing the fan of course. The right side fan is on the way out, and I'm sure it will give up spinning sooner or later. It's a shame I have to go through the whole process of sending it back, because it's a very simple fix for me. But I will not invalidate the warranty.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 sur 4
92 Visites
Message 4 sur 4
92 Visites

Hi @pdstanbridge ,

I´m still not sure, about which kind of ERAZER laptop we´re talking (8-digit-article-number is missing), but in case it´s one of the high priced ERAZER Beast X40 units, I really suggest to have it fixed by one of the MEDION repair workshops (even it is likely to be something with minor complexity).

Maybe you can give us an update on your case?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 RÉPONSES 3