Did you mean: 

Fan not working properly

1 REPLY 1
pdstanbridge
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Fan not working properly

So, I finally managed to open the chassis on my X40. The speakers are loose and I believe this is why the sound isn't very good. There was reverb etc, where the sound was vibrating against the chassis. The speakers are hanging from the wire - and not secure. So that's the first problem but I can live with that. But the larger problem now is one of the fans. I made a recording of the sound but I can't attach the file. 

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

HI @pdstanbridge ,

sorry for the late reply, but can you give us an update on your laptop issue(s)?
If the Community admin staff or other forum users (who may have the same device) can assist you more quickly, it is helpful if you always give the complete product description, e.g. MEDION AKOYA E1232 MD 99410, preferably with the eight-digit MSN article number given on the underside of the housing (e.g. MSN 3001xxx).

Cheers

Major_Tom

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1