cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended warranty information on website is down.

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
nosscar
Trainee
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Extended warranty information on website is down.

i own a ERAZER DEFENDER P15 MD62293, my 2-year warranty is due to end in May 2024, i have been trying to find information on buying extended warranty, i have already telephoned Medion service, and emailed them, i have received links to a web page, but always get 404 error, page doesn't exist, the last email i received acknowledged it was down, and said it will be sorted soon. 

But, after continually looking i still cannot see or find information on how to purchase extended warranty, i live in the Uk, so need an English link that works. can anyone help.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @nosscar,

Unfortunately, a subsequent booking of the warranty extension is not possible at the moment.
The option has been removed from the service shop and we are working on a solution.

We will try to offer it again as soon as possible.

Regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @nosscar,

Unfortunately, a subsequent booking of the warranty extension is not possible at the moment.
The option has been removed from the service shop and we are working on a solution.

We will try to offer it again as soon as possible.

Regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
nosscar
Trainee
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

ok, thanks, well luckily no rush, i have until 2024, but definately want another 2 years on this amazing laptop, best one i have ever had

, really impresses with the quality and how everything runs with no problems, unlike others i have had, asus for example.

EastClintwood
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

No Problem, thank you for your feedback.

For other users it could be helpful if you add the msn or md number of your laptop.

EastClintwood  

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

nosscar
Trainee
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

is there any news if the warranty extension has been re-introduced yet. thanks

4 REPLIES 4