Erazer p10 control centre not opening

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
awindsor
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Erazer p10 control centre not opening

I recently bought a refurbished P10 erazer and I'm trying to change the RGB colours on the keyboard, it looks like I need to access the control centre by using the hotkey app however when I try to open the app a popup comes up asking if I allow it to make changes to the computer then  nothing happens when I click yes. I have tried installing the hotkey driver software from the median website but that hasn't made a difference. 

anyone have any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @awindsor 

did you restart the computer after installing the software and also start the control center as described here?

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/How-do-I-change-the-keyboard-lighting-on-the-ERAZER-Deputy-P10/...

bye Fistown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello  @awindsor and welcome
the specification Erazer p10 is too imprecise, there are so many different models. please name the MSN number of the device

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
awindsor
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello

Thank you, the MSN is 3002 9468

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @awindsor 

did you restart the computer after installing the software and also start the control center as described here?

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/How-do-I-change-the-keyboard-lighting-on-the-ERAZER-Deputy-P10/...

bye Fistown

awindsor
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi

Just reinstalled again and rebooted and it works now.

Thanks so much for helping

4 REPLIES 4