Erazer X7859 User Manual?

8 REPLIES 8
Zedders
Trainee
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Erazer X7859 User Manual?

Hello all

Has anyone got or know where to download a User Manual for this model Erazer X7859? I can't find one anywhere not even on the Medion site. When I phoned them they said it was a new model and it maybe wasn't available yet.... big help.... and also that the drivers would have to come from Windows Update. Not sure why there is no real support yet.

I don't wish to **beep** things up so any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Zak

8 REPLIES 8
Iks-Jott
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hi @Zedders ,

welcom to the community.

Try this:

gb.jpg

Choose your MSN.
Kind regards, Iks-Jott

Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Thanks Iks-Jott for your quick reply...

However when I do this and select my MSN and then select Manual I get a Medion Manual Download box that states "There are no downloads for these criterias: 30026114" and nothing further to download...

the bottom section states 

"Requested download not available?

Try searching with the model number (MD, E, P, S, X number) or PCs with the serial number (MED S/N number). You can also enter any search word:"

At my wits end here...:(

Cheers

Zak

Iks-Jott
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

@Zedders 

I looked in the German section, there are no downloads available for MSN30026114 too.

Try it with 30025008, because all items are for Erazer X785x.

By example the drivers:

driver.jpg

Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Thanks again Iks-Jott it's kind of a solution as I gotto look at the manual and basically it's understandable but the laptop displayed within it is not the same as mine and so I am left with some buttons near the power on/off button, left and right of it to be precise which is center top. that I haven't a clue what they do. i would expect that the drivers for the MSN you gave me would be pretty much the same and most likely work.... buthere I am with a new expensive gaming notebook and no idea what's what really..... naughty Medion... I guess it's going to be live and learn with this one and I'm still peeved off with the lack of Medion support for this actual model!

Nevertheless thank you for providing the informationyou have given me as I'm sure it will provide useful as I plod on with my dilemna... much appreciated.

Regards

Zak

daddle
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

@Zedders 

Hello there,

if I do enter X7859 under the section Downloads in the drivers field, I get different drívers than @Iks-Jott  provided.

If you ask on the same page for "Handbuch" and do enter X7859, there are some for different languages, also in English. Under Details the X7859 ist explicitly listed. I hope it is the correct one for You. I do not know which oone was provided by Iks-Jott.

Regards, daddle

Gehringer
Retired
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Zedders,

you can always ask Medion for your product's user guide.

For doing so, please go to this website and choose the "E-mail contact form" option.

Just fill the form asking for it. Please provide your MSN number so it would be easier to find it.

Regarding your other question, could you please tell me why do you want those drivers for so I can help you further?

Are you experiencing any problem with your new NB or was it a just-in-case scenario?

Regards,

Gehringer

Zedders
Trainee
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hello Gehringer

Thanks for your reply... however I actually phoned them and was told that my laptop was too new.... maybe as you say go back to Medion and insist on the relevant ducumentation etc

Im a bit suprised as this wasn't a cheap laptop and I found no support for UK users...

The push goes on...

Cheers for now

Zachariah

Zedders
Trainee
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Thanks daddle

I'll go take a look....

Amazing response from you guys...

Regards

Zachariah