Did you mean: 

Erazer P6705 inverter problem

5 REPLIES 5
xenonwon
Beginner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Erazer P6705 inverter problem

Hello, I have problems with the LCD screen of my erazer p6705, I am sure it is an inverter problem, could you tell me how to disassemble the screen? I can't find the screws. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hello @xenonwon and welcome

look here: https://clevo-computer.com/media/pdf/70/bb/b0/N850EK1-SM-20180427.pdf

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
xenonwon
Beginner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hello, I have opened the lcd and everything seems correct, nothing is damaged, can someone help me?
I have a medion erazer P6705 laptop, I bought it a year and a half ago and everything is fine in general but I have a problem that happens every X time and that is that the screen turns off, I mean, you know the Fn + F2 keys to activate or deactivate the LCD, it is as if it activated by itself and turned off, everything continues to work perfectly, it is heard but not seen, I have to press the Fn + F2 key to deactivate it and then press any key to activate the LCD again, what strange is that it does not always happen, that is, the first time it happened was 2 months after the laptop was finished, it happened for 1 day and it did not happen again in 4 or 5 months, then it happened again for 3 days and Then I never had that problem again, now it happens to me again, during the days that this happens it usually happens a lot, for example, it can happen 10 times in 1 hour and the next hour it only happens 2 times, etc. I can not find any relationship when it happens, usually I have no problems because in a year and a half let's say it has happened 3 different times but I want to solve it, I have everything up to date, drivers, bios, etc., hardware never gets hotter than 60 degrees. I have tried everything, format, change the integrated gpu to the dedicated one, etc.

I want to try to solve it because sending it to the guarantee would be without a laptop for about 1 month and I work with it.

Thanks you.

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @xenonwon ,

have you tried factory settings reset?

Regards,

Gehringer

xenonwon
Beginner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hello, yes, I have formatted up to 3 times :S

Gehringer
Retired
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @xenonwon ,

have you tried using an external monitor to see if the screen keeps flickering on it too?

I would assume that it may be a graphic card fault or a faulty communication between your graphic card and your screen.

In that case, please feel free to contact Medion Techniccal Support  and they will help you get your NB repaired.

Regards,

Gehringer

5 REPLIES 5