SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Dyllan80
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer MD 35184 bios update

Hi 

I wonder how to update the bios on GIGABYTE B560M Aorus Pro AX Retail ?  Cant find anything on windows update trough devicemanager , and whats the latest bios u can provide ?

/Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Dyllan80 ,

sorry for the late reply, but in the meantime there has been carriewd out Bios version 1.11,  which you might already have installed via the Windows update functionality.

Otherweise you can download it here, but you should pay attention to the attached file Anleitung_BIOS_Update_GB_B560M_aorus_pro_ax_en.pdf, which will you through the process.

Disclaimer: For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dyllan80
New Voice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

It´s there no newer bios ? the version i got on the board is v106

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Dyllan80 ,

sorry for the late reply, but in the meantime there has been carriewd out Bios version 1.11,  which you might already have installed via the Windows update functionality.

Otherweise you can download it here, but you should pay attention to the attached file Anleitung_BIOS_Update_GB_B560M_aorus_pro_ax_en.pdf, which will you through the process.

Disclaimer: For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Dyllan80
New Voice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thanks , this whas what i needed to get my ram stable in xmp 🙂

3 REPLIES 3