Did you mean: 

Erazer Beast X25 Software/drivers

9 REPLIES 9
NeptuneUK
Beginner
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Erazer Beast X25 Software/drivers

Hi, I just received my new X25 beast (rtx 3070) but it does not have any pre installed software (including the mcafee advertised on one of the stickers)

Downloading the only available file, the control centre doesn't seem to work or install correctly. How am I supposed to configure the keyboard RGB lights or alter the THX audio settings?

9 REPLIES 9
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Hi @NeptuneUK and 1st of all sorry for the late response.

Normally every of our distributed PCs and laptops is running an audit during the production process, whrere the availability of all drivers/apps is testet.
If there are no drivers on the laptop, someone is likely to have used this PC before.

There will be a new version of the Control Centre SW published within the next weeks, but here you can download the current one to configure the keyboard lights

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
NeptuneUK
Beginner
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Hi, I bought it as open box from Overclockers UK but with full warranty. I just assumed it had been returned and reset as normal without wiping the recovery partition. I would have paid the extra little bit if I had known I was going to lose full functionality of my device....

NeptuneUK
Beginner
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Is there ANYTHING I can do to get the audio to work properly? I had a similar issue with a previous laptop where the built in mini sub-woofer didn't work  until the drivers were installed. The audio is really, really quiet.....

StaatsFreundNr1
Contributor
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Hallo

habe das selbe Problem das sich der ton einfach blechern anhört und im Geräte Manger nix mehr mit THX steht und auch die Software Sound blaster fehlt und auch die Realtek Software ist auch nicht mehr da. weiß da einer weiter? DANKE

Pastaknight
New Voice
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

slackbladder
Apprentice
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

After my control centre decided not to show all modes tried to reset the app but it didn't solve it so I uninstalled and downloaded and installed the one from the link. Unfortunately it doesn't work. i see the icon but when I click it on it does nothing, no response at all. What can i do to fix this?

NeptuneUK
Beginner
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

If anyone finds a solution please let me know, thanks! And thank you to all who have replied so far.

NeptuneUK
Beginner
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Hallo, können Sie mir mitteilen, ob Sie Ihr Problem jemals gelöst haben?
Vielen Dank und Entschuldigung, wenn mein Deutsch schlecht ist.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Hi @NeptuneUK ,

thought this one would have already been solved, but yeah.. the easiest/smartest way to get any W10/W11 PC installed is by using the MS Media Creation Tool to arrange a proper and clean installation .
Pls check the appropriate FAQ we put to the FAQ section.

As a second step we´ll have to to talk about the software, which is provided by Microsoft.There is a separate FAQ which deals with the ControlCenter of the ERAZER Beast X25, so the recent feedback of the overwhelming part of the users is,that this works.
But as I said, the systems generally are preconfigured ex works, so you can avoid that kind trouble by ensuring that PCs are within the original boxing.

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
9 REPLIES 9