SOLVED
8 REPLIES 8
LightningRaket
New Voice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

ERAZER ENGINEER P10 (MD34956) fan speed

Hi!

I recently bought ERAZER ENGINEER P10 (MD34956) and im very happy with it. But i wonder if there is any chance to change the speed of the fans? I have tried Speedfan and other programs without success. They cant find any fans at all. 
I think the CPU is getting abit hot sometimes, especially in FS2020, it's getting around 90 degress. But average is around 80 i think. I still think it could be nice to change the speed of the fans. 

I have also tested to boot to BIOS, but i cant change the speed there either. Is there some update to BIOS?
The motherboard is: medion b460h6-em

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LightningRaket
New Voice
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I changed the fan settings in bios from Enabled to Disabled. That runs the case fan at maximum speed. It sure sounds abit more, but the CPU temp went down about 10 degress, so that´s sweet. The CPU fan speed i keep on Enabled.
Still there would be nice with some program to change the fan speed in Windows 10. And i also still wonder why several fan speed programs wont find fans. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hi @LightningRaket ,

have you checked your control center?

Also, the temperature of your unit looks normal.

Regards,

Gehringer

LightningRaket
New Voice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Hi! Thanks for the reply. Where do i find the control center?

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Hi @LightningRaket ,

please check if it is not already installed in your unit.

If not, you can download it from this link here

Regards,

Gehringer

LightningRaket
New Voice
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Hi!

No, it was not installed so i downloaded it but it dont work anyway. That Control Center seems to be for laptops with AMD cpu. This is a stationary computer with an intel i7 10700f. 

Gehringer
Retired
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Hi @LightningRaket , I am sorry it did not work.

If you type "fan" on your search bar, does your unit display an option for changing it?

Regards,

Gehringer

LightningRaket
New Voice
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi! 
No, and i have tried several programs for changing speed. Speedfan, MSI Afterburner, CPUID and more. But nothing can find the fans. 

LightningRaket
New Voice
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I changed the fan settings in bios from Enabled to Disabled. That runs the case fan at maximum speed. It sure sounds abit more, but the CPU temp went down about 10 degress, so that´s sweet. The CPU fan speed i keep on Enabled.
Still there would be nice with some program to change the fan speed in Windows 10. And i also still wonder why several fan speed programs wont find fans. 

itszayzack
Newcomer
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

This is because this mainboard is actually shit, it wont let you turn up the fan and it doesnt detect them. And it wont ramp up the RPM on the fans when the cpu hit 100degress 

8 REPLIES 8