Did you mean: 

ERAZER Crawler E25 Control Center not opening

1 REPLY 1
JudicialSlime
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

ERAZER Crawler E25 Control Center not opening

I recently did a clean install because Control Center was not opening. This seemed to fix the issue and the first few times using the machine again it worked perfectly. But today I turn it on and find that Control Center won't open again (I noticed because the keyboard lights had come on again).

The machine is upgraded to Windows 11. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing. It's running Control Center3.0 Package v3.36. The solution cannot be to constantly restore Windows to factory every time Control Center decides to stop working.

Is there some solution I am missing or an update that I've missed? Or some secret to getting it to open that I'm missing?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @JudicialSlime, and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Crawler E25 laptop.

The problem may be solved by a bios update, please let us know which bios version is installed on your device and let us know the MSN of the product, which can be found under the product.

Regards
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1