Control Center no longer working and cant change keyboard led

1 REPLY 1
jonnyauk
New Voice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Control Center no longer working and cant change keyboard led

Hi all 

For some reason my control centre auto updated form windows store and broke so i had o uninstall it and install the one i had from the recover folder, this now no longer works . i dont mind just setting the laptop to performance mode although i do miss the fan speed gauges. 

my biggest issue is included in that was fn key which no longer works as i hate the blue colour and also my keyboard no longer auto dims. 

i have tried many versions of the cc but to no avail and there is no shortcuts to change the colours or also enable the osd for caps lock and num lock 

any help please i have the uk version of the eraser 10 and have already tried to run the control centre from the medion site. it installs and i see it in the icon tray but it will not run and oddly enough it does not show in the apps anymore 

thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @jonnyauk ,

we´d like to ask, if the reported problem could be solved in any way in the meantime. Unfortunately you didn´t provide any information (naming,modell, article number, specifications) of your machine, so there there has been no option to check for solutions from our side.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1