Did you mean: 

Change rgb lightning

5 REPLIES 5
LuqyAF
Beginner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Change rgb lightning

Hi, I recently bought a new computer. Specifically the ERAZER Engineer X10 (MD 34944) NL. And the fans inside are the polaris inwin fans which are rgb. Im wondering if there is any way to change the colors of the fans since the cpu fan is a slightly different color compared to the other two.

5 REPLIES 5
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @LuqyAF and welcome to the FORUM!

You may find third party softwares that controls and synchronize all the LED lights, including the Fans.

Medion can't take any responsibility for the use of these softwares.

Please take a look at this topic here where an example of software is given by an user

It is in German, but you can always rely on a good browse translator.

Regards,

Gehringer

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @LuqyAF and welcome,

translate Post2:

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/Geh%C3%A4usebeleuchtung-bei-Erazer-Engineer-X-10-%C3%A...

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/download.pl?lang=de&filename=myst_msi_ms7c00(w10).exe&id=19608&type=...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
LuqyAF
Beginner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi again, My motherboard isn't compatible with msi mystic aura because it isnt a mystic aura motherboard. I have one of medions oem motherboards which dont have an software for rgb if im not mistaken.

LuqyAF
Beginner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Bump. Still haven't found a solution to change my rgb.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

hello @LuqyAF 
I see now that you have a B460H6-EM board. there it is definitely not possible to change the colors.

The ECS B460H6-EM board used has no RGB control.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
5 REPLIES 5