abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Brand new Medion Erazer X7843 freezing a couple of minutes after running any game + audio problem

4 ANTWORTEN 4
ChrisMP
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 5
6.259 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 5
6.259 Aufrufe

Brand new Medion Erazer X7843 freezing a couple of minutes after running any game + audio problem

Let me start by saying that I got this laptop less than a month ago. My old laptop broke down after 2 years and since I had a replacment warranty, they replaced it with a brand new one for the same price of the original one. It's the Medion erazer X7843

Specs are:
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ Processor
Clock Frequency: 3.5GHz
Graphic: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980M + Intel HD graphics 530
Memory size: 16GB
SSD Capacity: 256GB
Hard disk capacity: 1TB
Graphic details:
Brand-new NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980M graphics
with 4 GB GDDR5 memory and digital HDMI® audio/video output
+ NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology
Sound:
High-definition audio with 2 speakers and subwoofer – Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5

So like I said most games would pretty much freeze after a couple of minutes like for example gta 5 and battlefield 4. Others such as fallout 4 and bioshock take more time for some reason from 30min to an hour but they freeze too. 

I have tried pretty much everything I could find/think off and nothing seems to work. The entire system completely freezes and I have to force shut down. I already did a complete system reset... I did a complete clean reinstall of the graphics drivers. I've put the laptop in maximum performance mode and optimised the related power managment settings. Some people suggested that the ram might be the problem so I installed a program that records ram managment and everything seems to be normal. The fans are also working properly and the laptop is not getting hot at all, the temperatures are perfectly fine.

The other problem I have is with the audio. This laptop uses a realtek high definition audio and I don't know if this is related to the freezing, but pretty much any game I try would have a buzzing sound almost like a glitch and it would continue until the game freezes. The weird thing is it doesn't happen when a video or movie is playing, only when a game is being played. I have also tried updating these specific audio drivers and also did a clean reinstall but it dosen't help, the sound is still broken while playing games.

I'm just putting this out there. I'm going to wait another week and I'll send it to the repairs service from the store I bough it (I'm trying to avoid it because they have a bad reputation of screwing things up even more and they might say I did something wrong even though the problem was there ever since I first booted up the system). 

4 ANTWORTEN 4
sherlock
Apprentice
Nachricht 2 von 5
6.185 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 5
6.185 Aufrufe

Maybe the network drivers are causing the issues. Are you connectected to the internet by LAN or WLAN?

Do the issues occur when offline or online? Did you try benchmarks like 3DMark or PCMark?

sherlock
ChrisMP
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 5
6.126 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 5
6.126 Aufrufe

You are actually right and truly are a Sherlock... I tried playing completely offline and so far no issues. I'm using a wireless connection. But why is this happening? Why does my pc freeze for the games that require internet connection and how do I fix this? It is beyond annoying that I can't play any game online. 

mic
Moderator Moderator
Nachricht 4 von 5
4.737 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 5
4.737 Aufrufe

Hi,

@ChrisMP

I´ve tested our X7843 with Wifi.

These games i´ve tested:

- Heroes of the Storm

- Hearthstone

- Diablo 3

- The Division

There was no freezing.

Before i´ve tested, i installed all Windows updates and the latest Nvidia driver with the Geforce Experience tool.

Maybe the OS on your system got some problems. Have you installed any "tweaking" software?

mfg,
mic
MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/MEDIONDeutschland

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Al3xutzu2014
Newcomer
Nachricht 5 von 5
3.475 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 5
3.475 Aufrufe

It is a shit laptop! Same one I got as well! But the funny part is that is overheating and after 8 months smoke from the back came out , shut down burned! Just playing one game CSGO plus using extra help from vents plus a thing that takes out the hot air on the left side ! The heating was starting after 15 min of playing !

So what can I say ! My English gramma is shit but the laptop is extra shit!

Paying 1400 and the true value is 200£ !

Good luck fooling others!
4 ANTWORTEN 4