md10406 robot washer

3 REPLIES 3
donald
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

md10406 robot washer

hello

I have a problem, the floors almost doesn't get wet, like the amount of water is way too little. Also the dirty tank is almost empty, when finished cleaning the floors.

If I turn the water tank like it is positioned on the devise and press the valve where the water should run out into a drop spear, until I open the rubber prop where you add water to the clean water tank, then the water runs faster, but not fast.., like there are a vaccum in the tank ?..or the water flow is blocked?

When cleaning, it makes 2-3 water stripes on the floor..

Anyone have a solution or any idea how to solve this?

3 REPLIES 3
donald
Apprentice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

I found a solution!

Turn the water tank upside down.

on the edge between the wheels up to the rotating mob, there are 6 small holes.

Try to clean them, if you can"t, then  loosen the screws that hold the "tube" with the 6 holes + all screws on the black cover that are beside it.

You dont need to take off that panel to get the "tube" with the 6 holes off the water tube it is connected to.

Carefully disconnect it using a small plier.

I found a thin hose that fit to the "tube" with the 6 holes, and could blow air and water through, until water runs smooth through all 6 holes.

Then collect everything again in reverse order, be careful the tube from below the cover does not disappear ...

It helped in my case.. !

Maybe there also are something to clean below the cover. I did not try that, be cause it wasn't nesseary..and the cover is not easy to get off, I think all covers must be taken off, but are not sure...?

donald
Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

and .. after a couple of washes, I have realized it did not help completely..

Status in the problem: too little water in the floor, which lead to an almost empty waste tank after finished floor wash, an stripes on the floors, because water is added in stripes, it is not sucked up, and dirt is not taken away, but only collected in stripes.

I don't know how to explain it better.

question:

is it possible to open the tanks? (clear and wastewater tanks) to clean them,and maybe find out what is wrong.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @donald ,

in this case I´d rather suggest you to open up a service case at your local service pont as long as your unit is under warranty.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3