Md 32035 msn30025225

8 REPLIES 8
Steenrat
Trainee
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Md 32035 msn30025225

Hi,

I've bought this television couple of years ago.

After joining a other internet provider the netflix button was not working anymore. So i tried a software/firmware update true usb this went wrong i now only see the blue blinking led light. Anyone a solution for this problem.

I had a normal working television except the netflix button now i have no television anymore.

Kind regards 

8 REPLIES 8
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hi @Steenrat, and welcome to our community.

Another customer had the same problem and was able to fix it with the following steps:

--> Hold Power and Menu button together... Then it flashes twice and as soon as the next one starts flashing (approx. 1 min later) release it.

--> let it flash for approx. 5 min

--> Switch off the main switch if available 

--> pull out the plug

--> hold down the power button for 20 seconds

--> Release the power button

--> Insert the plug and switch on the main switch again.

--> Switch on the TV

Please let me know if this solved the problem.

Best regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Hello @Steenrat and welcome

where does the update come from?

there is none listed for your model on the service page!

Hello @EastClintwood 

What does the process you describe do?

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
EastClintwood
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Fishtown,

for your information here the corresponding thread: Gelöst: Hallo,habe ein LED TV MD30630. Schaltet nicht mehr... - MEDION Community 

Bye,

EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Steenrat
Trainee
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Hallo 

Deze oplossing werkte niet.

Heeft toevallig iemand de juiste/huidige software om via usb op de tv te zetten?

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Hallo @Steenrat 
Edit: Helaas lijkt het erop dat daar geen firmware is opgeslagen.

doei Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Steenrat
Trainee
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Beste,

Is er iemand die de huidige firmware van deze tv me kan bezorgen?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Steenrat ,

we would like to have this one solved. Could you please name us the exsact Software version number (like V5.35.4.0) that is currently running on your TV?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Steenrat
Trainee
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Well problem is television is only blinking blue light. And black screen after putting wrong software on there true usb update. Sometimes if i press on the remote the number 5 i see the blue light (infrared light receiver / on television)  blinking faster. So i wonder if i feed the Television the right software by usb i can make it alive again.

The exact software that was on there i don't know because now i inly have a black screen en blue light blinking

8 REPLIES 8