MEDION LIFE+ Smart Plug S85225 - Multiple issues

1 REPLY 1
SPAZ000
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

MEDION LIFE+ Smart Plug S85225 - Multiple issues

HI All,

Brought 4 units and having a few different issues.

1. Number one linked with the Life+ software and can be controlled from the software.  When I try and link to Google home using "works with Google" it recognise my password and I press Authorise.

It then goes to a white screen saying accounts now linked.  https://assistabt.google.com/service page.  But nothing happens!

2. Number two and 3 - Power button wont turn on (straight back to the shop)

3. Number 4 - These wont sync with the controll software Life plus.  Blue light flashes then when I get top about 7% the light stops flashing and goes out, then at 100% I get an error addition failed please add again or view the help.  I waited for about 30 seconds before proceeding to start the pairing, this at least went past 7%. light went solid, but same error at the end.  . no success.

The ability to get that blue light to flash is also paiful.  More luck than skill.

Any thoughts? 

1 REPLY 1
Luke
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Thread closed due to inactivity.

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1