RX 550 no signal

SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
FaelRRS
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

RX 550 no signal

Hi, well I don't know much about computers so I hope someone can help me with this.

I have a somewhat old PC:
I5-2400
IMPH61R1
8GB DDR3
GTX 750 1GB (Zotac)

I recently won an RX 550 MLLSE (Aliexpress)
which works perfectly on other PCs
However, the card does not display video on my PC, when switching between it and the GTX the system simply does not boot. Could someone help me understand and solve the problem.
Sorry for bad english, it's not my native language

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FaelRRS
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hello @EastClintwood , thanks for your willingness to help, but I managed to solve the problem after checking some details in other forums about similar problems.

Apparently, this motherboard along with this specific BIOS has many compatibility issues with newer video cards, I was able to resolve it after changing my BIOS as if it were another motherboard.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hello @FaelRRS, and welcome to the community.

Please tell us the MSN number of your PC, which is usually visible under the PC.

Then we can investigate further.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
FaelRRS
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hello @EastClintwood , thanks for your willingness to help, but I managed to solve the problem after checking some details in other forums about similar problems.

Apparently, this motherboard along with this specific BIOS has many compatibility issues with newer video cards, I was able to resolve it after changing my BIOS as if it were another motherboard.

2 REPLIES 2