CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 1 sur 5
2 872 Visites
Message 1 sur 5
2 872 Visites

New graphics card for Akoya P5337H

Hello!

I'm trying to determine what would be a good replacement for a defective graphics card in a Akoya P5337H desktop PC. Getting a new version of the original card (GeForce GTX 760) isn't an option, so I'm looking for a good alternative that's compatible with this PC. I'm having a hard time figuring out specs, so any advice would be much appreciated.

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions acceptées
CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 5 sur 5
2 849 Visites
Message 5 sur 5
2 849 Visites

Hello again,

Though I couldn't find information for the exact make of the MB you mentioned, all specs and requirements check out with regard to the 1650 for every version of the H81H3 I could find. Seems a safe enough bet so I've gone ahead and ordered. Returning the card won't be an issue if it somehow won't work.

Thanks for the info.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 RÉPONSES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 sur 5
2 869 Visites
Message 2 sur 5
2 869 Visites

Hi @CeeKay71 and welcome to the forum!

Can you please provide the MSN number of your product?

It is printed on a label underneath it

Regards,

gehringer

CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 3 sur 5
2 865 Visites
Message 3 sur 5
2 865 Visites

Thanks for the reply!.

The MSN number is 10020310

Since posting my question, I've come across a very good deal for a GeForce GTX 1650. If this card would work in the PC, confirmation of that would be all the answer I need at this point. If not, the original question remains.

Best wishes,

C.

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 sur 5
2 862 Visites
Message 4 sur 5
2 862 Visites

Hi @CeeKay71 ,

I would advise you to contact the graphic card manufacturer and check if it is compatible with your MB (ECS H81H3-EM2 SPO S1150 W8 V2#).

An alternative would be for you to buy it from a seller that would accept a refund/return in case it does not work.

Regards,

Gehringer

CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 5 sur 5
2 850 Visites
Message 5 sur 5
2 850 Visites

Hello again,

Though I couldn't find information for the exact make of the MB you mentioned, all specs and requirements check out with regard to the 1650 for every version of the H81H3 I could find. Seems a safe enough bet so I've gone ahead and ordered. Returning the card won't be an issue if it somehow won't work.

Thanks for the info.

4 RÉPONSES 4