SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

New graphics card for Akoya P5337H

Hello!

I'm trying to determine what would be a good replacement for a defective graphics card in a Akoya P5337H desktop PC. Getting a new version of the original card (GeForce GTX 760) isn't an option, so I'm looking for a good alternative that's compatible with this PC. I'm having a hard time figuring out specs, so any advice would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hello again,

Though I couldn't find information for the exact make of the MB you mentioned, all specs and requirements check out with regard to the 1650 for every version of the H81H3 I could find. Seems a safe enough bet so I've gone ahead and ordered. Returning the card won't be an issue if it somehow won't work.

Thanks for the info.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @CeeKay71 and welcome to the forum!

Can you please provide the MSN number of your product?

It is printed on a label underneath it

Regards,

gehringer

CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the reply!.

The MSN number is 10020310

Since posting my question, I've come across a very good deal for a GeForce GTX 1650. If this card would work in the PC, confirmation of that would be all the answer I need at this point. If not, the original question remains.

Best wishes,

C.

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @CeeKay71 ,

I would advise you to contact the graphic card manufacturer and check if it is compatible with your MB (ECS H81H3-EM2 SPO S1150 W8 V2#).

An alternative would be for you to buy it from a seller that would accept a refund/return in case it does not work.

Regards,

Gehringer

CeeKay71
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hello again,

Though I couldn't find information for the exact make of the MB you mentioned, all specs and requirements check out with regard to the 1650 for every version of the H81H3 I could find. Seems a safe enough bet so I've gone ahead and ordered. Returning the card won't be an issue if it somehow won't work.

Thanks for the info.

4 REPLIES 4