3 ANTWORTEN 3
Robin2
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 4
17.938 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 4
17.938 Aufrufe

Motherboard b360H4-em installation manual

I need the installation manual with schematics for the b360H4-em motherboard so I can install a new on/off button. I need to know where those connections are on the motherboard.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 4
17.635 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
17.635 Aufrufe

Hi @Robin2 and welcome

look here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/ECS-B360H4-EM-INTEL-B360-p-1151-DDR4-7166-/184120876434

move the mouse over the battery, zoom in, under the battery the connector strip and on the left the f panel connector assignment

F Panel:

1-3 HDD LED

2-4 PWR LED

5-7 RST SW

6-8 PWR SW

9-10 Empty

I hope it  helps

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 4
17.636 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
17.636 Aufrufe

Hi @Robin2 and welcome

look here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/ECS-B360H4-EM-INTEL-B360-p-1151-DDR4-7166-/184120876434

move the mouse over the battery, zoom in, under the battery the connector strip and on the left the f panel connector assignment

F Panel:

1-3 HDD LED

2-4 PWR LED

5-7 RST SW

6-8 PWR SW

9-10 Empty

I hope it  helps

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Robin2
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 4
17.629 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 4
17.629 Aufrufe

That's exactly the help I was looking for. Your reply is extremely appreciated, Fishtown, and I am pretty sure with your help I found it.

It also seems the restart/reset switch was never even connected. Only power on/off and the LEDs. (see image in link, the whole top row is empty)

It's only a two months old computer and I'd never even tried a restart. Now I know it would never have worked anyway 🙂

https://i.imgur.com/fxgvC5q.jpg

Anyway, I took out a known good switch from an old discarded computer and now I know where to plug them in 🙂

Again, much appreciated, Fishtown. It was driving me desperate that I could not find the connections because the existing on/off switch is near dead and I wasn't sure I would ever even be able to turn it on again today. And sending it in for a repair lasting weeks with all my personal data on it, just for a faulty on/off switch, wasn't exactly a nice solution.

Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 4
17.623 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
17.623 Aufrufe

Hi @Robin2 

My pleasure
if this solves your problem, mark the solution as such

bye Fishtown

3 ANTWORTEN 3