Medion erazer msn 10024443 doesn't display anything

13 REPLIES 13
Jeffherckens
Beginner
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Medion erazer msn 10024443 doesn't display anything

Hello

I just bought my new erazer desktop msn 10024443. I switched it on for the first time with the hmdi of the monitor connected to the graphics card but the display screen doesn't show anything. I retried multiple times but no success. 

Can anyone help?

13 REPLIES 13
daddle
Superuser
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

@Jeffherckens 

Why can't you people first check all hints before answering so quickly?

You could try with a TV HDMI in port.

Pressing Del doesn't help if there is no picture, Did you check with both ports,on video card and mainboard ?

What about beeping sounds???

If there are no beeping sounds, at least the bios recognizes a video chip, so one should be able to get a picture at least.

daddle

Jeffherckens
Beginner
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Hi @daddle ,

I connected the pc to my TV via hdmi. 

I first tested the hmdi port on the video card --> no result. 

I tested the hmdi port on the main board --> no result. 

I can confirm that there are no beeping noises. 

daddle
Superuser
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

@Jeffherckens 

Waituing for your picture.

Try a different, a NEW  HDMI cable

Check the seating of the video card. It is a heavy one, it might have slipped out of the correct seating in the slot. Lock it.with the bracket lock at the end of the card, which must be pressed Down or Up to lock; I am just not quite sure.

Best would be to remove the video card, and put it in anew.

What  about the power cables coming  from the PSU ? Are they connecte to the video card. Or may be the two cables caming from the video  +card  dangling loosely are the additional power supply, the video card needs. 

But I haven't heard so far, this comes from or is provided from the mainboard.

Dont you have a local computershop, which can check  this on the fly? For a professional it is one look in the opened case, to see if all cables  are properly fitted.

daddle

daddle
Superuser
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

@Jeffherckens 

The RAM-Modules looking a bit crooked, as if not  completely pressed in. On the pictures the left one.

Is on the card a connector, into the loose cable-plugs would fit?

The one with the bigger black plug looks as if  it had to be connected to the motherboard itself? But I am not at all sure of this.

Maybe someone  with bigger experience with graphic cards, may be @Kill_Bill , could help you there.

daddle

13 REPLIES 13