ECS b550a4-em motherboard manual

SOLVED
5 REPLIES 5
Slick180
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

ECS b550a4-em motherboard manual

Hi All does anyone have the motherboard manual for the ecs b550a4-em.  I have the Medion manual but it tells me nothing of the motherboard capabilities and BIOS settings really.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Slick180 

didn't you ask for a CPU size?

helpful!

PCI / PCIe Slots:
* 1x PCIe x16 (only electrically x8 Gen3 mode)
* 2x PCIe x1

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Slick180 ,

if it´s stillnecessary wecan check for the information, but in thisd case we prior would like to have details,which revision of the ECS B550a4-EM mainboards you are working with.

Please tell us the complete naming of the PC,the MD number,oraltertivelythe 8-digit MSN materialnumber (1002xxxx)

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Slick180
New Voice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

HI

MSN 10023662

MB ECS B550A4-EM 3X00 GEN

The BIOS is well out of date and i want to add a 5000 seriies CPU and Descrete GOU but i need more infor on the motherboard.

Regards

Nick

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Slick180  and welcome

A question answered:

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/FAQ-Specifications-Mainboard-quot-ECS-B550A4-EM-3X00-quot/ta-p/...

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Slick180
New Voice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thanks, I leardy spooted this post but its a bit light on details.  I was after the full mb manual.  What are the PCI-E slot speeds etc.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Slick180 

didn't you ask for a CPU size?

helpful!

PCI / PCIe Slots:
* 1x PCIe x16 (only electrically x8 Gen3 mode)
* 2x PCIe x1

Bye Fishtown

5 REPLIES 5