sixxxpaths
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 3
1.534 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 3
1.534 Aufrufe

Akyoa E32013 Beeps 3 Times and Wont Start - No Video Ouput

Hello

I changed a setting in the BIOS for the memory to run at 3000mhz instead of the default 2666mhz, I then saved the changes and proceeded to restart the PC.

Now the PC just (long) beeps 3 times and does nothing else. 

I have tried clearing the CMOS using the jumper and have also removed the battery for 24 hours but it has made no difference.

I have tried different RAM sticks but same issues occur.

Is there a way to flash a fresh BIOS without having access to the BIOS or Windows?

Thanks in advance

2 ANTWORTEN 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.519 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.519 Aufrufe

Hi @sixxxpaths ,

will be challanging to install a bios version with your machine even not correctly finishing the booting process.

Maybe you can check that the memory is seated correctly and -if necessary- test it with one memory stick at a time and switch between the two plug-in locations on the board?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
sixxxpaths
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 3
1.466 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 3
1.466 Aufrufe

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately those methods did not seem to make a difference.

Not sure if there is anything else that can be done here. Probably need a new motherboard.

2 ANTWORTEN 2